Senior Financial Officer Vacancy at DKT International, Monday 16, April 2018 – DKT International is a social promoting association whose center mission is the arrangement of sheltered and reasonable alternatives for family arranging and HIV aversion. DKT International is one of the biggest private suppliers of family arranging and conceptive wellbeing items and administrations in the creating scene.
We are searching for the brightest, self-persuaded and driven college graduates to fill the situation beneath and offer help to DKT Nigeria’s activities:
Title: Senior Financial Officer
Reports To: Financial Manager
- DKT NIGERIA is set to recruit a Senior Financial officer. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research, and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Managing all accounting operations/Postings based on accounting principles
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Prepare and analyse financial statements, prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Audit/Check financial transactions (postings) and document accounting control procedures
- Improve systems and procedures on Internal control.
- Prepare and maintain financial forecasts/projects reports/Bank statements
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare or collect, analyze and summarize account information including financial statements, tax returns, balance street, profit/loss statement etc.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting (ACCA)
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Excellent accounting software user (SAP)-Key requirement
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Interested candidates should send their CV’s (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged “Senior Financial Officer” to: [email protected]
Deadline 16th May, 2018.
Note: Only one Application would be accepted from each candidate.