Social media users have reacted to a trending video on Instagram of an unknown woman whose hair caught fire during a jacuzzi bath.
The lady was seen with her lover in a jacuzzi when the candle lighted at the topmost part of the Jacuzzi lighted the tip of her hair which caught fire. She was seen running out of the jacuzzi trying to put it off while her lover also helped her.
READ ALSO: Do You Have What I Will Use To Enlarge My P3n!s – Don Jazzy Asks Fan
Click on this link to Subscribe to our Youtube Channel