As I was going through my “ashana’s” bag some days ago and I saw three packets of POSTINOR 2 in it , I was very curious to actually know if this drug had very severe side effects to a lady so i consulted my real girlfriend “google. com” some hours later.
- When taken in the middle of the menstrual cycle, the preparation may inhibit ovulation.
- The pill can cause changes in the menstrual cycle in the lady. Your next period could start earlier or later than expected and flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.
- It can cause nauseating feeling which occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting
- It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion
- Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, fatigue.
- In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.
- In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynaecological examinations is advised.
- If the user has a reported case of asthma, heart failure, hypertension, migraine, epilepsy, renal impairment, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, depression, and / or stroke, the preparation may be used exclusively in the above mentioned emergency cases. it is not appropriate for regular use.
be prevented if taken within the first 24 hours.